Create a more successful future by bringing your skills to DOS now. We're a leader in the rapidly expanding business equipment market, and we're ready to share our success with you.
We are proud to offer careers to individuals who have the aptitude, attitude and commitment to meet their professional and personal goals in alignment with our corporate vision.
We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and technology-driven company and can offer the right candidates terrific opportunities for the future. DOS strongly believes in empowering its employees to better service our customers.
We currently have a Copier Technician's Position open
This position is designed as an entry level technician position to service and repair a variety of company products. Installation, preventative maintenance and routine service on Multifunction Copiers and printers at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload based upon level of experience.
- Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
- Performs a full range of service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs basic installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing from standalone and network devices,
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Effectively executes all required call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with customers for the purpose of determining service needs and ensures overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Understand and use the copier maintenance manual to find solutions to service code errors.
- Communicate with management when an issue needs to be elevated to a higher level of technician support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, etc. is desired.
- Requires a valid state driver's license.
- Strong mechanical ability.
- Good written, verbal communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Extensive paid Technical Training Program
- Company supplied Tools/Laptop
Email resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org